How long will the FaZe Roster last?
November 27, 2017 10:41PM
Wonton
Dust2 Birthday cake!
Just curious as to everyone's' predictions on how long this roster is going to end up lasting.

If they don't manage to get a good enough major run I think that there's gonna be a switch or two, even if all of their guys are still playing at a really good level.

If they do manage to win this next major, then I wonder how long they'll end up lasting
#1(With 0 replies)
November 28, 2017 10:55AM
tolkienfanatic
Dust2 Birthday cake!
If FaZe flop at the Major again, you will see FaZe | stanislaw
#2(With 1 replies)
November 28, 2017 10:17PM
Casey
imo rain, NiKo, and Guardian won't go anywhere. rain has been there forever, NiKo is the FaZe posterboy in the eyes of the owners (they've said it on their podcast) and Guardian said on his reflections with Thorin that FaZe was probably his last team before he retires.
#3(With 0 replies)
November 29, 2017 12:13AM
Wonton
Dust2 Birthday cake!
At least we get to see Legends on a team together before many retirements and after prime moments in their careers have been long gone.
#4(With 5 replies)
November 29, 2017 09:26AM
CarbonDogma
If they flop at the Major again, we will probably see karrigan removed, but I doubt the other 4 will be leaving soon.
#7(With 4 replies)
November 29, 2017 04:01PM
Wonton
Dust2 Birthday cake!
I'm just really curious to who they'd add in, with him being the IGL.

The other players I could see being replaced due to their roles being semi-dynamic, but an IGL will have a huge difference on the overall playstyle of the team (not like they wouldn't be able to find a good one easily in EU).
#8(With 3 replies)
November 30, 2017 11:01AM
TheSmilingGuN
You have Fns (only rumor)or stanislaw.
#9(With 2 replies)
November 30, 2017 08:35PM
Wonton
Dust2 Birthday cake!
Oh I didn't know that FNS even IGLed.

And does Stanislaw speak any other language? (I know that FaZe understands English, but not sure if any of them aren't super strong in it)
#10(With 1 replies)
December 1, 2017 12:54AM
TheSmilingGuN
Olof, Niko and rain is pretty good at speaking English, but I think Guardian is decent. So the communication should be alright
#11(With 0 replies)
December 2, 2017 07:45PM
Wonton
Dust2 Birthday cake!
Yeah I'd think that GuardiaN would have the least experience at it by far. I've know that Olof has had pretty good English for some time, I just never really knew about the others, thanks for reminding me.
#5(With 0 replies)
November 29, 2017 09:37AM
MAYO
I think they will stay together for at least another 6 months to a year...they are probably making crazy money and the team has a huge following
#6(With 0 replies)
November 29, 2017 02:57PM
tr1L
I think they are great but I am a fan. haha
You must be logged in to add a comment.