NRG
February 21, 2024 12:29PM
HagEy
They are still a fairly new team, but with the support they have they shouldn't be getting bodied like they have. How long do you feel the team will last considering their poor performances?
#1(With 2 replies)
February 21, 2024 01:09PM
MrNorwood
NRG only lost to Party Astronauts because of the unstoppable double IGL strategy PA is running!

More seriously, I wasn't confident that NRG would do well against international competition, but they can't even get there. Domestic competition has proven to be too much for them...
#2(With 1 replies)
February 21, 2024 01:48PM
HagEy
It's unfortunate because on paper, they should be doing much better than they have. They have an IGL with tier one experience that kept up with the meta due to his coaching role, and an awper that more often than not did pretty well against top tier opposition. Makes you wonder what's hindering their progress. Don't get me wrong I remember when NRG first picked up daps way back in the day and the results almost mirror eachother, so it gives me some hope they will iron out any kinks they have.
#3(With 0 replies)
February 21, 2024 03:04PM
MrNorwood
Yeah, I agree the pieces are all there. Brehze has looked decent as well, which I don't think was a given.

I guess only NRG knows what is going on behind the scenes.
You must be logged in to add a comment.